Do you really care about youryogurt-for-skin-and-hair/”> skin and hair? Do you like yogurt?
In this article, we take a look at seven amazing benefits of yogurt for skin and hair.
1) Yogurt Can Treat Dry Skin: Yoghurt can help prevent dry skin, and it is all down to its lactic acid content, which eliminates the pesky bacteria and germs that cause that unpleasant itchiness. Yogurt also contains anti-inflammatory properties and antioxidants that and soothe dry skin.
2) Yogurt Provides Relief From Sunburn: This is another one of amazing benefits of yogurt for skin. The next time you spend too much time under the sun and get a bit burnt, instead of letting it ruin your holiday, turn to your new best friend, yogurt. Why? Because its zinc content can soothe sunburn.
4) Yogurt Combats Acne: One of the most infuriating and yet common skin conditions, acne, is a bit of a nightmare. However, because of its antibacterial agents, yogurt is able to fight acne and clear it right up. This is another one of great benefits of yogurt for skin. Just apply it to the affected areas and leave to settle for 30 minutes.
5) Yogurt Works As A Deep Conditioner: One of fabulous benefits of yogurt for hair is that it can naturally nourish your hair. Bet you never thought yogurt would ever work as a deep conditioner?! It can probably make your hair softer, smoother and shinier than the conditioner you’ve been relying on all this time! And because yogurt has anti-fungal and antibacterial properties, it’s also going to keep your scalp clean and infection-free.
6) Yogurt Encourages Hair Growth: Want your hair to grow faster? Combining a single egg with two tablespoons of yogurt can help. Whisk the egg in a bowl before adding the yogurt. Form a paste and then apply the mixture to the roots. Cover all your hair and leave for 30 minutes before rinsing with warm water.
7) Yogurt Can Reduce Blemishes: Blemishes. Many of us have them and we all hate them. If only there was a way to banish blemishes forever! Well, actually there is – and it comes in the form of yogurt. That’s right, because yogurt contains lactic acid, it works as both an exfoliating agent and a natural cleanser that can restore your skin’s youthful radiance and glow.